An exciting and rewarding nursing career awaits you in our 115-bed, state of the art Emergency Department and accredited Level 1 Trauma Center. Our department delivers care to over 135,000 patients per year and we are the busiest ED in PA.
Why Reading Hospital?
* 2022 America's 50 Best Hospitals Award
* Recipient of Excellence Award: Stroke Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, and Critical Care
* Magnet Status
* Ranked Among Top Ten Hospitals in Pennsylvania
* 5-Star Rating for Overall Hospital Quality
* Primary Stroke Center with thrombectomy capability
* Primary Heart Attack center
* Emergency Medicine Residency program-collaborative learning opportunities between nurse and physician learners
* Growing simulation program
* Leadership team: Unit director, 3 clinical nurse managers, Clinical Nurse Specialist, nursing professional development practitioner
* Vizient Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
* Assists the Nursing Unit Director in the overall management of the clinical and administrative activities of the designated unit and department that they support in order to ensure patients the provision of quality care.
* 4 year/Bachelor's Degree
Certification and Licensure
* BLS Certification
- Clinical Nurse Specialists (Cns)
- Clinical Nursing
- Clinical Works
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine