Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Coordinator – REMOTE
2 positions available
Pay Rate: $18-20 based on experience
Contract: 12 months
Flexible start and end times (will work 40+ hours per week) Some hours will start at 6am
M-F Overtime mandatory
What You’ll Do:
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you’ll work alongside hiring managers, HR leaders, and Talent Acquisition Partners to schedule interviews, coordinate offers, and facilitate background checks. You’ll build strong relationships with key stakeholders and help candidates through their interview journey with the Client by interacting with them over the phone and by email. Your role is important to ensure we are providing the best candidate experience as possible, and being a brand champion!
What You'll Need:
• Are you comfortable speaking over the phone and through email with hiring managers and candidates? You’ll have the chance to build relationships with key stakeholders and help candidates throughout their journey!
• Do you have experience maintaining confidential information? Your role as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator is crucial, as you’ll be maintaining confidential information within our HR systems and facilitating background checks. You’ll also facilitate and manage invoice and purchase orders process with external vendors.
• Are you comfortable working in a fast pace environment, and multi-tasking? There are over 47 manufacturing facilities across North America, so you’ll support multiple sites at a time. With our constant growth, you need to be quick on your feet and able to multi-task.
• Are you look to grow your career and have prior experience in Talent Acquisition? Our Talent Acquisition Team is growing rapidly, which allows you to get acclimated in your role, and develop your skills to grow within our team!
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred with experience in Talent Acquisition, but also looking for someone with a HS Diploma or Associates with 8+ years’ work experience! Bachelor’s degree preferred. Technical Savvy is a must. We will make sure you’re given the training and tools to be successful in this role.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Talent Acquisition Coordinator - REMOTE; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.