Rekruiters' has partnered with a Stafford Area client in search of a Senior Accountant.
- Assist with recording daily, weekly and monthly journal entries including end of month journal entries. Such entries may include, but are not limited to interest expense, interest income, prepaid expenses, Accounts Payable accruals, etc.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations and research any outstanding items to clear
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed Assets Subledger, including monthly reconciliations of the fixed assets subledger to the General Ledger. This also includes recording fixed assets entries and maintaining supporting documentation for fixed assets additions and disposals.
- Works with Manager in preparing schedules for external auditors and regulators as necessary
- Proactively looks for improvements and offers assistance to Accounting Manager and team
- Three to five years of accounting experience.
- Exposure to a manufacturing/construction environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting required.
- Must be a demonstrated strong performer who embraces a high performance culture.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Month End Close
Standard Accounting Practices
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB5993_5261
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Auguest, 2016 – Now ranked one of the fastest growing companies based in Houston – Houston Business Journal
View the full profile
June, 2016 – Now Ranked one of the largest direct hire staffing firms in Houston – Houston Business Journal
Rekruiters specializes in placing contract, contract to hire and direct hire individuals. We also keep our costs low so we can offer our consultants higher rates than the competition and charge our clients less than the competition. We still offer our consultants 401k, healthcare benefits, and even profit-sharing. We do this because we think a happy consultant will make a happy client. We also think if we pay better than the competition, and take care of our consultants with other benefits, we’ll have our pick of the best consultants.
We believe we offer unparalleled experience in search with the most experienced management team, the best training, and the right approach to staffing through specialization.
The founders of Rekruiters began in the industry over twenty years ago and created Rekruiters because they wanted to build a “People First” organization focused on Quality, Speed and Delivery. We have several specialized practices which allow us to deliver higher quality candidates much faster than the competition.
In addition, we focus on building a “People First” business. Business Journals have named us one of the best places to work based on our employee focus. To us, “People first” means we flip the organizational chart upside down. Management works for employees and our employees work for our candidates and clients. This upside down pyramid approach is core to our culture. Managers and our account management teams work together to make the right decisions for their companies’ futures. Recruiters and Candidates work together to make the right decisions for the candidate’s careers.