To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseland, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II
Beacon Health Options • Roseland, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking some dynamic Customer Service Reps to join our team at our office in Newark or Roseland, NJ. The Customer Service Reps will be responsible for providing answering and responding to a high volume of telephone inquiries from members and providers.
- Provide accurate and thorough interpretation of benefits, eligibility, resolving customer inquiries, facilitating problem resolution and acting as a member/provider advocate by meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Achieve and maintain productivity and quality performance expectations.
- Interpret and effectively communicate benefits and eligibility information to our customers.
- Document all critical information related to contacts responded to in the appropriate MHS screen/system.
- Effectively navigate through multiple complex systems/screens.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate’s Degree or equivalent related experience is preferred.
Licensure: None required.
Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 years experience in Customer Service, Health Care or Health Insurance is required. Previous experience in an ACD call center environment is highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled