To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Standard Industries Inc. • San Francisco, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Talent Acquisition – GAF Energy
Location San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
GAF Energy is transforming the rooftop solar industry to generate Energy From Every Roof. As a Standard Industries company, GAF Energy works in partnership with North America’s largest roofing and waterproofing manufacturer, GAF, offering affordable, integrated and aesthetic rooftop solar options to residential and commercial customers. For more information about GAF Energy, visit www.gaf.energy.
What part will you play at GAF Energy?
GAF Energy is seeking a well-rounded Technical Recruiter with a background supporting a variety of teams, at either a small tech startup or large successful technology and engineering company. To join our team, you must have a great sense of people – you can separate the great talent from the rest, and you should be well-versed in proactively sourcing and maintaining your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position and you’ll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from partnering with hiring managers, sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating interviews, and working with hiring teams to evaluate offers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, drive and implement staffing strategy and recruitment plans; fulfill all job openings through high quality, high efficiency approach
- Engage in timely and appropriate communications with all stakeholders including hiring managers, candidates, HR colleagues and other key colleagues along the way
- Consult hiring managers on hiring needs, job descriptions and hiring process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, HR team and corporate staffing team to ensure staffing strategy and activity is aligned with business needs and corporate framework
What do we require from you?
- University degree or above
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process for technical talent in the Bay Area
- A passion for identifying top-tier solar or technical talent across a highly competitive landscape
- Ability to leverage sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn, among others, and write complex search queries and Boolean search strings for sourcing across multiple platforms
- Ability to proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, and pitch candidates on GAF Energy’s mission, vision, values and growth plans
- Strong candidate assessment skills
- Comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines
- A team player with willingness to collaborate on great ideas and work towards company hiring goals together in a high-growth startup environment
Standard Industries is a global industrial company with more than 15,000 employees in over 80 countries. Our industry leading businesses include GAF, BMI Group, Schiedel, Siplast, GAF Energy and SGI. Key related businesses include strategic investment firm 40 North and Winter Properties, a real estate investment management and development company. Through R&D, innovation, supply chain enhancement and social impact efforts our mission is to build a better world by leading a more modern, conscious approach to industrialism.