To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA 22033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Fairfax, VA
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Fairfax, Virginia (VA) that is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Analyst will participate as a key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team by leveraging analytical skills and the experience to forecast and provide in-depth analysis of sales and expense data to assist management with business decisions. Primary Responsibilities:
- Help develop detailed financial plans, estimates, and justification of assumptions, research, and analysis
- Support all aspects of program financial management and reporting, interfacing with Program Management, Contracts and Accounting teams to ensure projects costs are recorded properly and in line with contractual agreements
- Perform Project P&L Analysis for FFP, TM, and Cost Reimbursable Contracts
- Administer and implement corporate financial policies and procedures
- Review and approve funding modifications, purchase requisitions and vendor invoices
- Support monthly accounting close activities to include subcontractor cost accruals and revenue recognition
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting or related discipline)
- 7 years of experience in a Finance-related field within Government Contracting and including the skills listed below
- MS Excel skills to create complex formulas and functions; Such as pivot tables, VLOOKUP, data validation, and logic statements (e.g. true/false and if/or/not/and)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint and Cognos BI tools
- Working knowledge of FAR, CAS and GAAP