Kforce is looking for a Senior IT Compliance/Info Security Analyst for one of our amazing clients in San Diego, California (CA).
The person in this role will be responsible for performing IT risk assessment as it relates to regulatory compliance. You will plan and prepare the scope of IT compliance evaluation programs across the organization and isolates potential risks or liabilities and develop mitigation plans. You will partner with internal and external auditors to coordinate and facilitate IT SOX compliance/audit efforts. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Technology, or related field, Master's degree is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with IT general controls (ITGCs) and Application controls for IT SOX Compliance
- Proven experience in IT and IT operations which must include audit standards, knowledge and analytical skills
- Expertise in using the ServiceNow GRC platform or similar for risk assessment and compliance monitoring
- One or more relevant certifications (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CFE or equivalent) is preferred
- Strong understanding of SAP, technical concepts required, as well as ability to understand complex internally developed systems
- Financial experience is a plus, and ability to understand financial compliance processes and procedures
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, management and external auditors
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks while working under deadlines
- Willingness to travel, both domestically and internationally up to 30%
- Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.