To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Endicott, NY 13760
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Team Leader
Conduent, Inc. • Endicott, NY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
- Varying Schedules
- Company Discounts
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The person in this position will:
- Advise CSR’s on proper procedures for handling customers in compliance with NY E-ZPass/TBM guidelines and business rules.
- Act as next step resolution for customer issues and staff the internal Help Desk and provide floor support.
- Manage daily work flow and CSR real time adherence to ensure daily SLA’s are met.
- Communicate with supervisors about employee status updates.
- Advise supervisors of training recommendations for CSR’s.
- Review and update team on new or revised policies.
- Meet or exceed established production standards
- Compliance with all Conduent policies and procedures, PCI regulations as well as guidelines under the NY E-ZPass/TBM program.
- Complete 4 QA monitoring forms with feedback per RBC cycle.
- Coaching and development of agents
- Work assigned scheduled shift M-F and rotating Saturdays.
- This is an RBC position (Result Based Compensation)
- Other duties and assignments as determined by the department manager or supervisor
EDUCATION: High School Diploma is required for this position.
- Previous Experience in a supervisory role
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and experience
- In depth knowledge of call center operations (CMS and IEX reporting) and NY E-ZPass guidelines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in an office environment sitting and standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift items on occasion found in an office setting – up to 25 lbs. (file boxes, tag boxes, copier paper)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.