To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prescott, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sequel Youth and Family Services • Prescott, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
CLASSIFICATION: One FTE- Non-exempt (hourly)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Traveling to all group homes, and school when needed.
- Assisting with MAR audits at all 8 group homes.
- Vitals signs including height, weight, pulse, and girth from all clients.
- Assisting with Genesight testing and order entry when needed.
- Help coordinate med reviews between nurse, group homes, HCTC, and OPC.
- Faxing documents to pharmacy.
- Monitoring med tracking from all houses.
- Updating MARs, when needed.
- Assisting with refill requests.
- Calling LabCorp for missing orders, when needed.
- Assisting homes with clarifying orders.
- Uploading documents into PANDA.
- Secure messaging clients/guardians, as needed.
- Assisting with medication prior authorizations, when needed.
- Communication via email, phone calls, and text messages, as needed between RPMs, nurse, and case managers and/or applicable staff.
- Assisting with all new admit paperwork.
- Completing Omnicare Agreements.
- Updating allergies in PANDA, as needed.
- Additional duties as determined by the RN and PMHNP.
21. Adheres to Sequel policy and practice concerning creation, editing, transmission, storage, and disposition of all Protected Health Information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Possess a Medical Assistant Certificate.
- 2 years of psychiatric-specific experience, Residential Treatment Center, or clinic/office based experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of ADHS/DBHS regulations for children and adults.
- Knowledge of psychiatric/behavioral care of adolescents and adults and adult SMI care.
- Must possess exceptional documentation skills.
- Must possess strong professional and personal boundaries, be energetic, self-motivated, maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to obtain a fingerprint clearance card, or in current possession.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Must pass a TB test and medical exam capable of performing the essential functions of this job.