Craft Your Career with Brasscraft Manufacturing Company!
Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), with sales revenue over $7 Billion, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; BrassCraft®, Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to drive up to 5 days a week as a single driver or a team.
- Operate OTR tractor/trailer vehicles delivering manufactured goods or materials to pre-determined destinations.
- Maintain valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-Class A) and be knowledgeable of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) relating to drug and alcohol.
- Maintain government required electronic log books; be knowledgeable of weight laws, safety regulations and other Department of Transportation regulations.
- Perform minor emergency repairs.
- Report vehicle malfunctions to management to schedule repairs and maintenance to vehicle.
- Submit timely expense reports and documentation at completion of each trip.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years over the road experience.
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships.
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Maintain good Safety and Housekeeping practices
- Good attendance and Work Record
- Able to work on short notice
- Must obey all Company Rules and Regulations
- Must maintain CDL Class A Driver’s License
BrassCraft Manufacturing CompanyShift
Shift 1 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)