ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. We provide creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We're always looking to bring in top-tier talent — it's one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of best practices.
By joining us, you become an integral part of an entrepreneurial company in a fast-paced, exciting environment that provides varied opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to support a continuously growing organization, completely from the comfort of your own home? If so, you have found the right role! ProAmpac is seeking to add a Corporate Legal Counsel to its existing Legal & Compliance Team. This position would work across all levels of the organization by drafting and negotiating agreements, providing general counsel cross-functionally, and assisting with M&A activities. In addition, they will do the following:
* Draft and negotiate a high volume of consumer, vendor and other third-party agreements and NDA’s
* Manage general corporate legal matters, such as subsidiary management, governance, and related matters
* Address real estate issues, including negotiating and drafting lease agreements, SNDA’s, and related documents
* Support M&A activities and required integration actions for acquired companies
* Assist with compliance matters like ABAC, FCPA, and conflicts of interests
* Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school
* Licensed and in good standing in at least 1 jurisdiction
* 4-6 years’ experience as a practicing attorney, with a minimum of 2 years of in-house experience
* Experience working in a large law firm, corporate, commercial and/or manufacturing industry strongly preferred
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, and Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
* Ability to communicate (verbal & written) with all levels of the organization; executive leadership, staff, and clients
* Self-confident and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while following set deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail and able to manage own work
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention To Detail
- Confident And Emotionally Stable