To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Michael Del Bianco
- Phone: (854) 444-5685
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 1 month ago
***PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION SITS OUT OF DENVER, NC***
Job Tile: Maintenance Controller
Location: Denver, NC (Charlotte, NC)
Pay Rate: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k, etc.
Shift: 1st shift, some nights and weekends
Job Description: North Carolina based Aviation Company is looking for a Maintenance Controller to assist with their large scale maintenance operation and assist their Corporate Office team. This is primarily a desk job.
- A&P License
- Maintenance Controller/Management Experience
- 4+ years Heavy Maintenance/Part 135/Part 145 Experience
- Computer literrate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Team orientated, but be able to work alone when needed
- Process parts requests.
- Assist trouble-shooting aircraft as required.
- Receive and review paperwork from line stations, and ensure corrections are made in a timely manner.
- Update intneral maintenance system accordingly and ensures entries are made accurately with all pertinent information necessary to ascertain the status of each aircraft, deferral and turnover status.
- Issue and track DMI items.
- Issue and track MCO items.
- Issue and track NEF items.
- Maintain the NEF listing.
- Issue Special Flight Authorization Form when a Special Flight Authorization is approved.
- Coordinate aircraft parts and personnel movement with applicable company personnel.
- Promotes safety, security, quality and regulatory compliance in regards to Company operations.
- Maintains communications with the Flight Department to solicit and review flight crew inputs on maintenance support issues.
- Has responsibility to ensure that mechanical delays that may occur are handled in a safe and expedition manner.
- Review Company maintenance activities to ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures, applicable federal rules and regulations, OEM aircraft and component maintenance manuals.
- Investigate aircraft write-ups and scheduled maintenance, and plan work load to ensure timely accomplishment of maintenance items.
- Coordinate with and assist other departments, when necessary, to expedite the completion of assigned work or maintain aircraft scheduled.
- Determine that work is accomplished and aircraft airworthiness is determined in accordance with established Company policy, manufacturers manual, and FAA requirements.
- Coordinate aircraft movements and line-up changes with the Scheduling Department and/or Operations Control Center (OCC) as required.
- Log all open discrepancies of on-line company aircraft.
- Review of aircraft records bore aircraft release.
- Ensure inspections are complied with prior to aircraft dispatch.
- Notify the Lead AMT or AMT on duty at the line station to prepare the aircraft for departure when an ADHOC flight is requested.
- Maintains aircraft fleet status.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.