To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
41247 East Huron River Drive
Belleville, MI 48111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Lkq Corporation • Belleville, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a part of our continued growth, LKQ is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
- Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
- Assists customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
- Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry (orders called in or received online), reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Seek out opportunities for up-selling and price negotiation.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests.
- Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ and Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails with clientele and within the company.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired.
- One to two years of prior Call Center sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
- Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:
- Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software. Minimum 35 wpm
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must have the ability to work in a Call Center environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably.
- Call Center and Cash handling experience