About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
We’re looking for developers on all parts of the stack to work on either our new automated space planning software or our 3D viewer. You’ll have an impact on everything we do.Here’s what you’ll be doing:
We're looking for engineers who are:
- Defining and prioritizing product goals.
- Creating a roadmap with clear milestones, deliverables, and time estimates.
- Translating business feedback into product requirements and technical projects.
Here are some of the problems we’re working on. If you’ve got any experience in these topics, we want to hear from you! If you don’t, but are itching to learn more, we want to hear from you too.Computer Graphics
- Smart, productive and tolerant of sarcasm
- Self-motivated and curious
- Interested in building a friendly, collaborative, and transparent work environment
- Happiest when building
- Going to develop awesome, interesting, non-obvious products & features with their 20% time
Computer Vision/ Computational Photography
- Real-time lighting
- Interactive shading
- HDR rendering
- OpenGL, WebGL, Custom shaders
Web/mobile application development
- Structure from motion / 3D Reconstruction / SLAM
- Mobile device capture, visualization, and mapping
- Sensor fusion (2D 3D)
- HDR processing
- Image blending and stitching
- API, authorization infrastructure
- Full client-side apps with AngularJS and Mithril
- Interactive 3D in the browser with WebGL
- OpenGL, HTML5
- Asset streaming
- Pipeline tools for 2d and 3d data
- iOS and Android apps
- Distributed Julia for technical computing problems
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience
Why work at CBRE Build NYC?
- Great team - Diverse. Smart. Nice. We like to always keep learning.
- High impact - We’re a small team with a global reach in a trillion dollar industry.
- Growth and development - We invest in employee development. Time to explore. Machine shop with a laser cutter and 3d printer. Funding for education, conferences, etc.
- Benefits - Unlimited vacation. Flexible work hours. Work life balance. Health, vision, dental for employees and their dependents. 401k plan with a 3% match.