Job ID: 153198
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are seeking a Customer Service Manager in Newnan, GA to manage, lead, motivate, and direct the customer service staff in order to provide exceptional customer satisfaction/service and advocacy at all times. This position reports to the Assistant General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Investigate and solve higher level customer problems
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and customers regarding products and services of the organization
- Participate in educational opportunities internally and externally, to enhance knowledge of product
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure continuous flow of orders
- Foster and maintain a positive team work environment that reflects Oldcastle’s commitment to 100% customer satisfaction
- Manage employees by communicating job expectations, coaching, counseling, reviewing, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Train newly hired CSRs as well as provide ongoing development and product training to current CSR team
- Be able to provide sales statistics to other members of sales force and management team to formulate policy in promoting sales
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely performing tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
- Minimum of 5-year previous customer service experience
- At least 2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferably in the architectural aluminum industry
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence to include letters to customers and vendors as well as internal documentation of policies and processes
- Strong organizational and listening skills
- Ability to manage a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to read and perform mathematical calculations, such as discounts, interest, percentages, and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Computer experience and accuracy in numeric typing
- Occasional travel to customers and meetings
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Customer Relationship Management