To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stow, OH
- Spirol International Corp
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager - Sign On Bonus Available
SPIROL • Stow, OH
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - Sign on Bonus Available
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for Purchasing, Scheduling and Inventory planning of the manufacturing site to achieve customer satisfaction, along with efficient production output. The role is key in scheduling production work orders in line with capacity constraints, balancing inventory levels and customer service. As well as planning finished goods, this position is responsible for the procurement of raw materials and sourcing materials outside processes from world class suppliers where quality over rules price. The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy and the implementation of perpetual and annual inventory reconciliation, achieving Plant KPI's, and ensuring the smooth allocation of production meeting the customer deadlines both internal and external.
1. Supervise the Supply Chain Team, providing management and guidance as appropriate
2. Scheduling production work orders into the factory to meet customer requirements and inventory goals
3. Liaison with Operations Management with regard to machine loading and capacity constraints
4. Provide Order Fulfillment and Order Creation support regarding work order delivery dates and communication to the end customer.
5. Manage raw material purchases negotiating long term material contracts with approved suppliers.
6. Recommending new suppliers of raw materials and surveying their capabilities for inclusion as approved suppliers
7. Manage Inventory, liaising with Customer Service and Operations personnel.
- 4 Year Degree Preferred
- Technical or managerial background in planning
- Good knowledge and understanding of the philosophy, principles and objectives of MRP and ERP
- Experience in planning and scheduling roles minimum 5 years
- Ability to interpret product, technical and/or contract information
- High level of communication skills and computer skills