$59000.00 to $64000.00 yearly
There's currently a permanent opportunity in the Gambling Industries industry for a Senior Accountant to join a thriving, innovative company in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be required to perform financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, including a long-term potential opportunity for the candidate. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the continued success of the firm. This Senior Accountant role is based in Las Vegas, Nevada with a company in the Gambling Industries field.
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kathy Beavers at Robert Half, see contact information on LinkedIn.
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Well-founded grasp of Cash Collections
- Foundational knowledge in journal entries
- Solid understanding of GAAP Accounting
- Proven knowledge of billing
- General familiarity with contracts
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation experience
- Strong familiarity with financial analysis
- Sponsorships experience highly desired
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- ERP system experience
- Accomplished in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Accountant- Sponsorship Accounting and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Accountant- Sponsorship Accounting
for more information.
- Accounting Control
- Attention To Detail