To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wentzville, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Teller (Bank Teller)
Client Services, Inc. • Wentzville, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
$9.00 - $23.00/Hour based on experience
Company: Client Services, Inc.
Location: 3451 Harry S. Truman Blvd., St. Charles, MO 63301
Full-Time Positions Available
Candidates that have teller bank teller banking or customer service experience are encouraged to apply for our rewarding Account Representative positions.
Client Services, Inc. is an ‘A+’ BBB Accredited call center seeking career minded and highly motivated banking industry people to join our team. We value our call center employees and are proud to offer:
- Business Casual Attire
- Paid Training Program
- Retention Bonus Program
- Employee Friendly Call Center Culture
- Call Center Office Setting
- Customer Service Oriented Environment
- Outstanding Customer Service Incentives
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and Tuition Reimbursement
- Management Advancement Opportunities
Our Account Representatives:
- Provide outstanding customer service collections
- Represent many of the Top Banks and financial services companies
- Motivate and guide banking customers through the collections process
- Educate banking customers on available payment options
- Discuss sensitive financial situations
- Perform data entry on banking customer accounts in collections
- Establish rapport with banking customers while providing outstanding customer service
- Provide positive collections experience for bank customers
- Professional communication and persuasion skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to work in a structured call center collections environment
- Ability to perform data entry using multiple computer databases
- Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends as required
For more information, please call 855-713-5627
Teller (Bank Teller)
Client Services, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunities.