Kelly Services is currently looking for Call Center Representatives for the Louisville, KY area.
***THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION***
***YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN THE LOUISVILLE KY AREA***
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ( you will be assigned a shift between these hours)
Training: Monday through Friday (9:00AM - 6:00PM for the first 1-2 weeks)
- Talking to business owners & brokers about products
- 2+ years Banking/Finance experience
- 401k knowledge
- Customer Service experience
- Candidate will need to supply a writing sample
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have reliable high-speed internet at home
- Comfortable sitting for a long-period of time
- High School diploma or equivalent required
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.