Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Service Desk Support Analyst can change yours.
As a Service Desk Support Analyst, your key responsibility will be to assign and respond to IT-related requests and inquiries via phone, email, and in-person for all customer tools and solutions.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have strong communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
What it takes:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with network technologies and Microsoft Active Directory (desired)
- Experience with mobile device deployment
- Computer hardware experience
- Familiar with Windows Operating Systems and Apple technologies
- Active Directory Group
- Computer Architectures
- Customer Service
- Information Technology