To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MicroStrategy Architect II
Kforce Technology • Boston, MA
Posted 27 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in need of a MicroStrategy Architect II in Boston, Massachusetts (MA). Duties Include:
- Lead business intelligence solution architecture, design, development, implementation, and administration for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape
- Act as a team member for the development of technical and functional requirements leveraging multiple artifacts and documentation throughout an iterative, Agile development lifecycle
- Leverage strong conceptual and technical knowledge of MicroStrategy V10.X architecture, software components, design, development, and integration best practices to develop impactful BI solutions
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions and collect the appropriate level of detail required to and drive towards immediate technical results to solve client problems
- Provide conceptual and technical knowledge thought leadership of MicroStrategy V10.X architecture, software components, design, development and integration best practices across development work stream
- Must have one of the following certification(s) to be considered: MicroStrategy Certified Specialist Developer (MCSD) Certification, MicroStrategy Certified Master Developer (MCSD) Certification, MicroStrategy 9.4.1 Certified Developer (MCD) Certification
- 6+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy V10.X reporting solutions
- Significant experience performing data profiling, modeling metadata, and developing complex integrated data sets from disparate data sources with an expert utilization of SQL and optimization of databases objects
- Significant experience with interactive/dynamic report and dashboard development, and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in MicroStrategy
- Experience demonstrating MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager and Command Manager
- Experience leading data analysis, data modeling and evaluation of new Business Intelligence technologies, features and products to synthesize innovative production solutions
- Experience installing, upgrading, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy product suite software components to tune and optimize performance
- Experience applying SDLC best practices in a consulting environment with demonstrated ability to quickly decipher, analyze, translate and prototype MicroStrategy solutions in Agile development sprints
- Previous experience converting Business Objects to MicroStrategy is highly desirable
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information