Salaried Full-Time/ Second Shift
1851 Tamarack Rd.
Newark, OH 43055
The Job You Will Perform:
* Direct supervisor to one assigned shift of hourly employees who is responsible for supervision, direction and leadership in safety, quality, productivity and engagement to ensure goals are met.
* Supervise employees in the daily production of corrugated board, to include training, planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating employee performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; promoting safety, quality production and teamwork; resolving conflicts.
* Lead and motivate employees by setting an example of superior behavior, attitude and performance to work efficiently and effectively, while ensuring a safe work environment, and a quality product.
* Effectively communicate operational information in both oral and written format at all levels: crew members, other supervisors, plant management, office personnel and outside customers and vendors.
* Actively promote and ensure compliance with safety, quality and other programs and initiatives utilized within the organization.
The Skills You Will Bring:
* Action - oriented
* Customer Focused
* Developing Direct Reports
* Integrity and Trust
* Managerial Courage
* Organizational Skills
* Business Acumen
* High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
* College and or technical coursework preferred.
* Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry required.
* 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
* Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
* Retirement, pension, and 401k Matching Program
* Medical & Dental
* Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
* Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
* Leadership training
* Promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you'll see why our team members say they're Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. In Russia, we have a 50/50 joint venture, Ilim Group, the country's largest integrated manufacturer of pulp and paper. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Newark, OH, US, 43055
Date: Nov 22, 2022
If you are not finding suitable opportunities now, please click below to join our talent community!
Join Our Community
- Commercial Awareness
- Conflict Resolution
- Employee Performance Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated