At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well - being of Americans. By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system.
LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on - location services, patient - specific in - clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
There’s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life’s best work.SM
Assist Provider Education leadership team in monitoring, training and directing tasks. Provide guidance in prioritization of workload based on department demands. Act as a resource and liaison to staff and internal/external customers to interpret and answer clinical questions related to medical and dental services provided based on federal regulations and contractual requirements. Assist in the development and updating of provider training manuals and educational and instructional materials. Perform audits, ongoing analysis, and provide feedback to leadership team with suggestions for training and process improvements.
- Assist leadership team in monitoring, training and directing tasks.
- Provide guidance in prioritization of workload based on department demands.
- Act as a resource and liaison to staff and internal/external customers to interpret and answer clinical questions related to medical and dental services provided based on federal regulations and contractual requirements.
- Assist in development of provider training manuals and educational and instructional materials.
- Update materials based on contractual and regulatory modifications.
- Perform audits and ongoing analysis to establish and maintain appropriate levels of department productivity.
- Provide feedback to leadership team with suggestions for training and process improvements.
- Audit and review employee work performance.
- Assist with documenting feedback, writing SMART Goals and performance reviews.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel (use and set up spreadsheets, formulas and present data), Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft PowerPoint (creating / editing slideshows and presentations)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Vocational or Technical Training/Education in a Medical related field (Ex. Medics, Corpsman, Medical Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN))
- Graduate of an accredited LPN or CMA program or related health care experience
- Occupational Health, Medical/Surgical, Family Practice, In Clinic experience or Military Medical unit
- Current state licensure as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or current AAMA certification
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Knowledge in the following areas: DoD Medical Readiness Regulations, Advisory Council on Immunization Practices, VAERS, Phlebotomy, Spirometry, Optometry and Audiology, DOT and COC regulations
- Experience working with adult learning training materials and familiarity with effective training and writing techniques
- Database experience
- Understanding of federal regulations in regards to occupational health standards and good clinical practices
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work with a diverse group of people/disciplines at all levels of the organization
- Must have effective editing and proofreading skills
- Analytical thinking and teamwork skills
- Must have the ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to LHI Clinical Lead, Provider Education - US Remote with LHI. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in cost - effective health care management. And when you join our team, you’ll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We’ve joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We’re located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We’re supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission - driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $25.63 to $45.72. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, RPO