Do you have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures? If you're a practical Accounting Manager, this might be the job for you. Consider this position if you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts. To succeed in this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative company, you will need to take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Based in the DFW, Texas area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Excel Formulas experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Recent relevant financial experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Solid technical skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles