To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Georgetown, DE 19947
- Phone: 6053014988
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Georgetown, DE
Posted 1 month ago
We have recently partnered with a firm that is seeking a Civil Engineer with Land Development experience to join their expanding firm. This company offers an awesome compensation package and a fantastic benefits package.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports and other project-related documents
- Prepare roadway and sidewalk layout and corridor modeling
- Conduct drainage analysis and design
- Residential and Commercial site development
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 3-7 years of experience in Civil Engineering design and site development
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and other applicable engineer design tools
- P.E. a plus, but not required
For more information on this position, please reach out to Austin at (605) 301-4988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Consultant | gpac
Direct: (605) 301-4988
gogpac.com | email@example.com
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.