To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
The Worldwide Operations team is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the office of its Senior Vice President. This is a high impact, high visibility position.
The successful candidate will have an aptitude for quickly learning organizational structure and team objectives, the highest level of integrity and discretion with confidential information, and professionalism while interacting with senior leaders inside and outside the company.
Attention to detail is an absolute must, as is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
• Managing a complex calendar. The successful candidate will be responsible for using sound judgement in mapping out the SVP’s day-to-day “itinerary” of meetings, events, and responsibilities.
• Light calendaring, travel, and expense reimbursement support for the SVP’s Technical Advisor.
• Collaborating with the broader EA team on highly visible / high impact projects intended to expand org communication, central document storage, and EA training.
• Minimum of three years’ executive-level experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum of one year’s experience working closely with another executive assistant.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same.
• Passionate about implementing processes that increase productivity and minimize churn.
• Sets a high bar for self and team.
• Pivots quickly and is able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events which require timely response or turnaround.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation