ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
LOCATION: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
CONTRACT: 12-24 MONTHS
The Assistant will provide full administrative support to the department team members. Under minimal supervision, the incumbent will perform administrative duties including, but not limited to:
- Maintenance of complex and changeable calendars for multiple team members
- Manage all aspects associated with scheduling and planning meetings
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of travel; domestic and international arrangements
- Scheduling and initiation of conference calls and set up of team meetings
- The Assistant will regularly interface with external associates, internal colleagues and leaders across the company
- The Assistant will be responsible for managing highly confidential matters with discretion and judgment, greet visitors, provide immediate assistance to team as needed, distribute mail and other office management tasks
- Working with the other administrative team members, this person will also be responsible for departmental administrative processes and activities relating to office management, including ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies, catering, provide on-site coordination during meetings in person, videoconference, and teleconference as needed, and tracking key action items.
- The successful candidate must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
- The person must possess strong knowledge of and demonstrated ability with PC and Mac computers and associated office software programs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma is required with 5 years administrative experience preferred
- Experience supporting multiple team members is preferred
- Excellent verbal and writing skills are required
- Competency in working with Microsoft office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required
- Experience with systems such as Concur, Skype for Business, eMarketplace are preferred
- Must be able to handle confidential matters, requires discretion with flexibility in responding to shifting priorities and interruptions with a professional outlook. Candidate must present and be very detail-oriented and well organized.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and under minimal supervision
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button. Please provide your resume in a Word document format.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Attention To Detail
Microsoft Power Point