Title: Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager (Mid Level)Location:
6+ months with a probable extensionJOB DESCRIPTION:
Client is looking for a Technical Project Manager (Mid Level) who will create and write user stories, gather and write requirements, document, track and support infrastructure projects and Sr Project Managers.Major Responsibilities:
- Gather and report on team's operational statistics.
- Gather, document and track external commitments.
- Strong background in creating and writing user stories
- Solid hands on experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Organize meetings with stakeholders.
- Handle consultant administration. Accounts management and audit.
- Keep track of team's coverage information.
- Represent team's deployments at Change Board.
- Process Invoices, POs, contracts.
1. Knowledge of ServiceNow
2. Knowledge of ITIL
3. General IT knowledge
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply
Confluence (Physical Geography)