As a direct report to the Manager, Financial Reporting, the Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for providing the necessary support to the financial reporting function. Specific responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist in preparing annual reports on Form 10-K and quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, footnotes and MD&A for large, complex, multinational manufacturing company
• Compile quarterly and annual footnote and MD&A documentation and support
• Review XBRL documents for accuracy, consistency and completeness of data tagging
• Assist in researching and documenting accounting disclosure requirements
• Interact with external auditors and compliance teams
• Compile financial statements of peer group for Return-On-Net-Assets comparisons
• Assist in accounting support of Investor Relations, including earnings releases and conference calls with investors and analysts
• Assist in preparation of quarterly management reports
• Prepare other ad-hoc analysis and special projects, as requested
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Use Statistical Method