Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Intrado is currently seeking a Billing Specialist for our headquarters in Omaha, NE. If you have experience supporting corporate billing functions, a keen eye for detail, and a strong sense urgency when it comes to completing tasks; then we would love to speak with you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for departmental functions to ensure timely invoicing of clients, while providing staff assistance as required.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform weekly and monthly billing functions ensuring billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner ensuring adherence to department policies and procedures
- Assist with weekly preparation and mailing of invoices, and update invoice retrieval system
- Provide support by answering questions ensuring functions are efficiently performed in a quality-oriented manner
- Conduct research and compile data for report preparation
- Proactively oversee the activities involved in quality resolution of problems
- Review client service agreements and ensure the billing system reflects correct information for each client according to contract terms
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most-Information to Insight
- High school diploma or GED required. Additional post-secondary course work in accounting, finance or related field preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in a billing, finance or accounting environment required
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) preferred
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
- We are delivering on their potential.
- We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – the result of brilliant ideas, dedication and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We connect. We deliver. We are Intrado.
Applications will be accepted through
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled