The Concierge will be responsible for providing information, arranging car transfers, dining reservations, entertainment bookings, and fulfilling other guest requests.
The Concierge reports directly to the Front Office Manager
What will I be doing?
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
• Create special conversations with guests which identify personal preferences in order to record in each guest's profile history.
• Have an in depth knowledge of directions, travel time, cost and various forms of transportation.
• Maintain a constantly updated database with extensive information about city highlights.
• Demonstrate first hand knowledge of the recommendations with thorough research.
• Be proactive and anticipate the complete requirements to make the experience a success.
• Inquire as to the success or enjoyment of the recommendations made.
• Maintain a consistent and sufficient level of brochures, maps and handouts.
• Maintain a daily record (via software) of all guest requests, reservations and confirmations for guests.
• Be knowledgeable of all in-house and arriving guests.
• Be aware of all daily events in the hotel.
• Arrange tickets for theatre, sporting events and local attractions.
• Make and confirm dining reservations, making superb recommendations.
• Arrange for package delivery and pickup for guests.
• Provide guests with a confirmation card for all reservations, transportation, theatre tickets, etc.
• Communicate all important details to management and team members.
• Provide a daily list of transportation reservations to the Personal Concierge Team, Director of Rooms and Duty Manager.
• Act as a guide when guests ask for direction and physically assist them to their destination within the hotel.
• Provide clear directions for all guests travelling outside the hotel.
• Respond to all guest needs and requests.
• Have knowledge of room types a make room keys upon request.
• Continually seek to improve knowledge of Las Vegas and its attractions.
• Build strong contacts that will facilitate difficult guest requests
• Assist with miscellaneous guest inquires over the phone or at the Front Desk
• Utilize text messaging system to engage with guests and assist with reservations or recommendations
• Two years luxury hotel concierge experience.
• Excellent overall communication skills both written and verbal in the English language.
• Able to multi-task and remain composed at all times.
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization and effective time-management skills.
• Must have very strong knowledge of the restaurants, bars, nightclubs, theatres, shows and attractions in Las Vegas.
• Flexible schedules and hours, willingness to work on weekends & holidays is required.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Additional languages are advantageous.
• Graduate of Hotel School or related college degree.
• First Aid and CPR qualifications.
• Experience as a Concierge in Las Vegas would be extremely advantageous.
• Membership of Les Clefs d'Or.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including by providing reasonable accommodations that do not constitute an undue hardship on the Company. Employees or applicants should direct requests for accommodation to Director of Human Resources.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!