To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Hamilton Road
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Butler Aerospace & Defense • Windsor Locks, CT
Posted 29 days ago
Location: Windsor Locks, CT (06096)
Duration: 12+ months
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO: email@example.com
Responsible for developing various packaging concepts in coordination with finished products and materials used and ensure compatibility of packaging with the finished aerospace product.
• Develop packaging solutions to protect finished components
• Design for transport efficiency
• Perform containerization analysis
• Validate new packaging and containers during pilot phase
• Coordinate with assembly planning for line-side storage and ergonomic considerations
• Resolve safety and / or quality issues caused by current packaging
• Resolve issues reported by 3PL or carriers
• Develop, communicate and maintain supplier packaging requirements Customers include facility supply chain and logistics employees, plant operations supervisors and line employees, factory engineering, and other supply chain functional areas. External contacts include global vendors.
• Bachelor of Science in Packaging, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of supply chain or packaging operations experience
• Project Management experience required with 1 year of professional project management preferred.
• Industrial Packaging Design (2 years' experience in large industrial desired)
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.