: Territory Sales ManagerDepartment
: Charlotte, Greensboro and Roanoke TerritoriesType:
Full Time/ Salary/ ExemptSummary:
Wurth Wood Group, a leading supplier of Hardwood Lumber, Plywood, Moulding, Cabinet Hardware/Supplies and Laminate, and Building Supplies is seeking an experienced Territory Sales Manager to cover our Charlotte, Greensboro and Roanoke territories. The ideal candidate has established experience selling products, preferably in the cabinet industry. The ideal candidate knows the area and market, is hard-working, organized, self-directed and customer service oriented. Solid benefits and strong earning potential.Position Summary:
The Territory Sales Manager work as an ambassador and is responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on the assigned territory. Conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. Must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential and future sales. Responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary. Excellent social skills allow fostering of strong relationships.
The Territory Sales Manager must maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm, reflecting the organization's commitment to our customer. Develops product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer. Stays current with promotional events and sales.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how products can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Sell the company's products to customers within given territory.
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Answer incoming phone calls and assist customers with inquiries and/or sales, promptly, courteously, and effectively.
- Follow-up calls to customers regarding order status, as needed.
- Listen and understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Communicate to customers about products' different features and answer questions they may have.
- Cross-sell or up-sell products to customers to increase purchase amounts.
- Respond courteously and swiftly to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- College degree in marketing or related field is a plus.
Reporting Structure within the Organization:
- Sales experience is a must
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to work independently; always team focused.
- Excellent understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to read, write, and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Ability to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Adherence to the Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct
- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- No supervisor responsibilities in this position.
- Travel within assigned sales territory; outside of a formal office or formal team environment.
- Work in the office to cover absences, if needed.
- Supplemental benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Eligible for 401k first day of employment
- Company match on 401k after 6 months of service
Posted byCarin B. Helmer #LI-CH1
- Attention To Detail
- Conflict Management
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service