With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
Valuations lie at the heart of most major business transactions - from mergers and acquisitions, to financial reporting, tax valuation, and litigation. Complex regulations and valuation methodologies can make determining objective, comprehensive valuations no easy feat. That is where we come in.
CBIZ valuation professionals provide accurate, independent and timely valuations of tangible and intangible assets. We have a depth of expertise working with the full range of industries and asset types. Our comprehensive services address the gamut of valuation needs you may encounter during the course of the business life cycle, including financial valuation, litigation support, tangible assets appraisals, machinery and equipment valuation, and real estate valuation. We leverage our national resources to ensure you have quality, thorough information you need when you need it.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Conducting physical inventory of machinery and equipment in public schools
- Traveling throughout NY state (national travel available),
- Overnight travel during weekdays, business travel expenses paid
- Communicating and resolving questions or inquiries with clients
- Learn the fixed asset and appraisal industry
- High School diploma or GED required; College experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- Valid driver’s license. Must be able to rent a car in NY state