This role handles financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates with strong analytical skills and a preference for challenging and fast-paced work environments will be successful in this position. Excellent compensation is just part of the package. You will also be offered benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Intercompany Accounting experience preferred
- Strong General Ledger Accounting experience required
- Acquisition Integration experience highly desired
- Strong experience with fixed assets
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough at Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.