National Account Executive
Do you have a passion for sales? Are you capable of hunting down business and closing the sale? If you would like to build your career in an exciting industry and grow with a world-class organization, we would like to meet you.
Who are we?
Steritech Brand Standards is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our National Account Executives do?
The National Account Executives (NAE) are responsible for generating market growth in a defined multi-state territory to national clients in a range of industries including quick-service and fast-casual restaurants, full-service and contract dining, and grocery and convenience stores. They have extensive sales experience, including hunting and prospecting of national accounts, boardroom presence, strong business acumen and deal making, and are driven to succeed. This position is 100% new business contracted sales.
- Deliver targeted sales results
- Work with marketing centralized services for lead generation
- Canvass the market for additional prospective clients
- Contact prospects, via social media including Linked In, utilize telephone, text, and email to schedule appointments
- Conduct C-level meetings to promote Steritech and the services we provide
- Maintain and update CRM, Salesforce including pipeline management, forecasting, and account prospect details
- Design, price, and generate proposals for new service programs
- Maintain involvement in targeted associations: Attend trade shows/summits including
- Team Sell with Steritech subject matter experts (SMEs)
What do we offer?
- Generous base salary with competitive commission and quarterly bonus opportunities: Expected annual earnings: $150K+ with the opportunity to earn more.
- President's Club
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Home office
- World-class training of the latest industry best practices
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree
- Five or more years of proven sales track record with larger, complex accounts with multiple locations; ideally experience selling services vs. products
- Board-room level presence and communication/presentation skills
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills
- Consultative selling skills: ability to listen, understand clients' needs, and position effective solutions
- Experience in the services industry is preferred, experience in the food and hospitality industry is a plus
- Desire and ability to travel 50%
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Salesforce CRM experience or other customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Strategic/Consultative Selling training, e.g. Miller Heiman a plus
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid Driver's License/Clean Driving Record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)