To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- Phone: 847-635-4655
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Counselor / Case Manager Bilingual (Co-Occurring Disorders)
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference.
We are currently seeking a full-time bilingual (Spanish) Counselor /Case Manager for our Substance Abuse Outpatient treatment program located within a residential programs.
- This position includes providing services off-site at different locations in order to better meet the needs of the clients in a variety of different settings.
- In this position you will provide individual, group, and family counseling to clients (adults) with substance-related issues and dually diagnoses in a clinical & culturally sensitive manner that reside at the locations.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or related field preferred
- Clinically competent with providing treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Professional certification or licensure (LSW, LPC, LCSW, or LCPC)
- Annual TB test required
- Demonstrate ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and comprehensible manner.
- Competent with computers (Word, Outlook, etc.) and willingness to learn the electronic health record system
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Counselor/Case Manager, Bilingual Counselor/Case Manager Spanish/English, Social Services, Human Services, Medical Health Services, Mental Health Vocational Rehabilitation, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP.