To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ 08837
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Tax Manager
RSM US LLP • Edison, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
In your important role as Tax Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services, including planning, research, compliance, and general mergers and acquisitions activities
- Assist with new business development, extended service and tax issue recognition for existing clients
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Manage corporate client needs with respect to tax services and federal and state tax compliance
- Review the calculation of ASC 740 tax provisions
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide industry knowledge and experience
- 5 years’ experience working in a public accounting firm with current tax experience with a strong background in Partnerships, S Corporations and C Corporations and Commercial industries. Must have ASC740 experience.
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients
- CPA certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Project management and critical thinking skills
- Experience working for a Big 4 or large national accounting firm
- Proficient in corporate taxation and consolidated tax returns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.