To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Vaco - Memphis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Vaco Financial • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vaco Financial has partnered with a local company on a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst search. You will be responsible for supervising monthly financial statement closing process, including review of financial statements and journal entries in a timely manner. Assist Director of Accounting and Accounting Manager in overseeing the preparation of the monthly financial reports transmitted to the regional headquarters. Help prepare monthly and quarterly analysis of financial results.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- An advanced degree and / or CPA designation is preferred.
- Must have 3+ years of financial reporting experience with prior experience in a similar position or public accounting.
- Must have advanced analytical skills, excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to work with a team.
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities including initiative, promoting teamwork and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must have prior experience in documenting, developing, or analyzing financial reporting processes and procedures.
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office with a strong background using Excel spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of Great Plains.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Manage the overall monthly financial reporting process for related activities in North America.
- Perform analysis and variance explanation for the company's operating results and key performance indicators.
- Research and document accounting issues as they arise to ensure compliance with appropriate accounting standards and coordinate with the Director of Accounting/Accounting Manager the findings.
- Ensure that all financial reporting packages are submitted timely with the appropriate level of review.
- Develop detailed understanding and working knowledge of the company's Financial Reporting tools (Magnitude, Intercompany System and Analytics) and ensure compliance with reporting standards.
- Help coordinate and implement regional and corporate policies relating to financial reporting and compliance.
- Help compile analytic data on a monthly and quarterly basis to be provided to regional and local management.
- Manage and reconcile intercompany transactions monthly.
- Prepare budgets annually for assigned companies.
- Complete all ad-hoc requests for local and regional management as needed.
REF # 170612