We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.Responsibilities:
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Develop models, prepare acquisition analyses, and detailed informational schedules and projections to determine the investment worthiness of an asset/portfolio
- Reconcile forecasts of net income and the market value of portfolio equity with operating results and report the variances and reasons
- Monitor financial performance of operating properties through monthly meets and review of monthly property reports prepared by property management company
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in asset management and financial analysis required.
- Experience in the Real Estate industry required.
- Proficient in Excel and Argus a plus.
- Understanding of appraisal and financial underwriting concepts.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.