We are seeking an energetic, passionate, and experienced AGM and General Manager at Wildseed.
3 plus years of relevant management experience
Passionate about plant-based cuisine
Exudes positive energy, leads with passion, drive, & awareness
Ability to understand and anticipate business needs
Manages new restaurant opening operations as needed
Direct line of support to Restaurant Team
Ensures highest level of food and service quality
Displays flexibility, organization, and an enjoyment of hospitality
- Competitive Salary/Pay
- We cover 100% of Health Insurance & Dental for this position
- Dining Privileges at 9 of San Francisco's Best Restaurants
- $1,000 Manager Referral Bonus (Applies to all 15 Restaurants in the group!)
- Employee Portal with access to digital paystubs, W2, and your insurance information
- Group gym membership rates
- Transportation and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Dedicated Career Development
Being in season isn't just about the latest trends in fashion. At Wildseed, a plant-based restaurant and bar by Adriano Paganini, we believe that eating seasonally is the right thing to do because it makes a difference in the way your food tastes and how you feel. Working exclusively with Northern California's freshest and most seasonal produce, Wildseed serves up hearty, healthy and satisfying meals that pull in global flavors and techniques alongside creative cocktails, local beer, and local, vegan, organic and biodynamic wines.
We are thrilled that our Palo Alto location is now open!!
- Business Requirements
- Service Quality