To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntersville, NC 28078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Tire Distributors • Huntersville, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We look forward to your application! When applying, please be sure to put your Full Legal First Name and Last Name for legal and processing purposes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
Position Description:****Full Time only -- No Corp to Corp **** No Sponsorship Available ****
The Business Analyst is a key delivery role in digital application development team. The key responsibility of the Business Analyst is to be the communication conduit between key system users and the IT development team to translate business needs into project requirements documentation. The BA must have a solid understanding of end-to-end business processes and existing business applications to evaluate how new project requirements impact those processes and ensure integrity throughout the entire process. Advises development teams of future business applications needs in order to formulate and recommend project strategies to keep pace with the business demands.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Elicit user requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs, gather functional requirements
- Deliver business requirements mapping, process flows, functional designs, test plans, training requirement and high level project timeline for each assigned project
- Design and develop support fixes, small enhancements and coding for major projects.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC) like Waterfall, Agile, and others for assigned projects and tasks.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work under the direction of a managers
- Develop and maintain business process mapping documents
- Provide research and analysis to support the selection of business application software required to support business requirements
- Participate in the deployment of business applications and other projects are assigned
- Track all requests for business application changes and new requests
- Keep up to date with technical as well as industry sector developments.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Accomplishment of IT objectives and execution of goals.
- Works with internal and external vendor teams on all support/enhancement/project related activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product owners, QE, EA, PE, DevOps, Security, etc.).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university required
- Experience: Experience implementing Oracle e-Business Suite applications with functional knowledge of supply chain modules.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Strong experience working in a DevOps and CI/CD environment
- Strong understanding of various aspects of Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, IT Security, and DevOps
- Experience developing solutions for Oracle Advanced Pricing, Cost Management, Quality, Workflow, Web ADI, BPEL, XML
Technical & Domain Specific
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with Oracle ERP (Supply Chain) and related technologies
- 3 to 5+ years of experience developing and supporting solutions for Enterprise IT Applications – Require Oracle ERP Supply Chain and Procurement modules including:
- Order to Cash (Order Management, Shipping Execution, Mobile Supply Chain Applications, Warehouse Management)
- Procurement (Inventory, MRP, Purchasing) – Nice to have
- Require strong understanding integrating Oracle with other systems
- Strong understanding with IT Solutions Delivery in a complex IT environment with SOA/Middleware, QE, PE, and DevOps teams
- Strong understanding of IT Solutions Design and coding principles
- Manual Testing (Nice to Have)
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Relationship Management (RLMT)
- Build long-term, strategic relationships with senior business and IT stakeholders across the organization.
- Identify the communication needs of each stakeholder in conjunction of business owner and SMEs.
- Contract Management (ITCM)
- Oversee and measure contractual obligations.
- Identify and report under-performance and develop opportunities for improvement.
- Performance Management (PEMT)
- Supervise individuals and teams.
- Allocate routine tasks and/or project work.
- Provide direction, support, and guidance as necessary, in line with individuals’ skills and abilities.
- Monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Act to facilitate effective working relationships between team members.
- Resourcing (RESC)
- Implement resource plans, including conducting recruitment interviews.
- Facilitate selection, assessment and onboarding processes, and internal resource allocation.
- Contribute to transitioning of resources, complying with relevant statutory or external regulations and codes of good practice.
- Professional Development (PDSV)
- Maintain skills framework, or information about access to standard frameworks.
- Advise on required outcomes for learning or skills frameworks and organizational development needs.
- Assist practitioners with the process of creating development plans based on outcome statements.
- Monitor practitioners’ continuing professional development records, ensuring that achievements and enhanced capabilities are recorded and references to the outcome statements.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. Nothing in this job description creates a contract of employment in any way for any person. All employees hired by American Tire Distributors, Inc. are employees at will and the company reserves the right to terminate employees at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Shift Type: 1st Shift (United States of America)
Job ID: R07823