To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Vaco Greensboro
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Plant Controller
Vaco Resources • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 2 months ago
If you want access to the best opportunities in the Accounting industry, you need to partner with Vaco! Right now, we are seeking a Regional Plant Controller for one of our manufacturing/supplier clients. If you're an experienced Plant Controller, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Regional Plant Controller, you will serve as a business partner who will analyze and interpret financial results and operations in order to optimize financial performance and ensure that financial policies, procedures, and controls are in compliance for the region. You will be responsible for growing the top line using your knowledge of manufacturing process and cost to reduce operating costs.
Plant Controller responsibilities:
- Perform primary support to branch staff on systems, controls, operations and policies and procedures
- Ensure expectations are comparable to actual performance
- Work hands on with the plants and provide detail oriented support.
- Organize budget objectives through review of financial results and variance analysis.
- Review Financial statements with plant personnel.
- Assist with plant inventory counts.
- Assist with corporate accounting department, external auditors, and specialized projects
- Developing/improving processes/procedures.