Our Client, the world’s first 100% plant-based burger joint was founded in 2010.
A global plant-based revolution while inspiring a worldwide change. Compelled by their love and respect for Mother Earth, as well as a desire for a healthier lifestyle, they decided to do something radical. Since then, they have never looked back. They are committed to making the most amazing burgers and vegan food in San Francisco and break the stereotype of burgers. They push the envelope on what a burger could look, feel and taste like. In short, they rock with plant-based burgers, delicious vegan food and more!
Why people LOVE working for this company!
- Extraordinary career growth potential by getting in on the ground floor with fast-growing brand
- Growth through both Corporate and Franchise units
- Mission-driven, on a quest to provide delicious, healthy food to communities, and lower the environmental impact of food production by reducing meat consumption
- Seasonal specials celebrating diversity of cuisines
- Potential for profit-sharing for GM’s
- Bonus potential for managers
- Health Benefits, Paid Vacation
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for franchise growth: attract new franchisees
- Develop the budget for franchise development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met
- Coordinate with HQ on Operational requirements
- Liaise with relevant government agencies
- Work and coordinate with team
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee are achieved through analysis/troubleshooting their Profit & Loss and KPI's.
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advise and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee
- Work with HQ to develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that the brand is communicated and maintained consistently in all franchisee communications and marketing activities
- Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation
- Manage pre-opening administrative, logistics and supplies specifications and requirements of Franchisee, interfacing between Franchisee and HQ support departments to facilitate a seamless cross-country administrative and supply process.
- Conduct Franchisee training programs and supervise effective implementation
- Oversee post-opening processes for compliance with our client's brand standards and specifications, including menu, ingredients supplies, small-wares and accessories and all proprietary products
- Coordinate HQ support functions including operational requirements and marketing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Meal allowance
- Profit-sharing potential for GM
URL blocked - click to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing
- Detail-oriented quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented cooperative and collaborative
- QSR experience
- Based in San Francisco Bay Area
- Track record in growing stores, 1-50 stores is a plus
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Franchise Development Manager
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 18064
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice’s home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.
- We have helped thousands of hospitality candidates find new job opportunities.
- Many companies have made over 500 hires from us.
- Corporate Recruiters regularly “take us with them” to a new Human Resource position.
- Early in her career, Patrice wrote a book on “How to Interview” and taught classes on successful interview techniques.
We represent all major restaurant corporate chains – $4M casual dining restaurant companies, $6M – $10M theme casual dining clubs, $4M family style restaurants, companies opening 40 new locations a year, fine dining, fast food, airports, malls and travel plazas nationwide.
View the full profile