We are seeking a Spare Parts Specialist for our client in Boca Raton. Our client is a leading provider of materials used to build the interior portion of ships. The position will assist an account manager with purchasing materials and supplies needed for the construction of these ships. The right candidate will have some purchasing experience and knowledge as well as excellent administrative skills. Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills are a must.
- entering sales orders
- order confirmations
- preparing purchase orders
- preparing shipping documents
- follow up with vendors and/or customers
- provide excellent customer service with prompt and speedy responses as needed
- business to business communication skills
- understanding of technolody and computer software
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Finnish/French language is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Business To Business