To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melbourne, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
TTEC • Melbourne, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TTEC , the global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO) with over 30-year history of recruiting great people like you, is here to offer a career in the customer service industry. We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives for our Melbourne, FL location.Being a TTEC Customer Service Representative will place you in an exciting fast-paced career, where you can go as far as your ambitions can take you. As a customer advocate, you will get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you've been able to help them get the most out of the products or services.
Here at TTEC , we provide our associates with:
• Competitive pay plus performance-based bonuses
• Career advancement opportunities
• Health insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Retirement savings
• Paid training So join our team of upbeat professionals and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives, who support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! Our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work.
In this position, you will…
- Provide information about memberships, services and product offerings
- Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact resolutions
- Help customer understand credit bureau processes and educate on appropriate steps to request corrections
- Effectively use systems to capture customer data and actions
- Provide excellent customer service
- A high school diploma or GED
- Competency in using MS Windows
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to accurately record essential information
- 6 months customer service experience (1 year preferred)
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, apply now and tell your friends to apply too – it’s always fun to work with friends!For more information on the world of opportunities that awaits you, visit www.ttecjobs.com What to expect once you apply: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment.