ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs installation, maintenance, repair and operation of mechanical, plumbing, electrical and power generation equipment and systems supporting the Facility.
• Operates systems in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with government regulatory compliance and standard operating procedures.
• Performs to standards in accordance with the JLL Preventative Maintenance Program.
• Operation and maintenance of fire alarm and suppression systems, building control and monitoring systems, security equipment, etc.
• Operation and maintenance of critical infrastructure systems (UPS, CRAC, SEP, ATS) to deliver 100% uptime.
• Ability to quickly learn new systems utilizing On the Job training and documentation.
• Performs equipment rounds and service requests as directed.
• Maintains labor and work request tracking in CMMS.
• Performs all duties in a safe manner in accordance with established work standards and practices.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures and performs other duties as assigned.
• Interprets specifications, blueprints and job standards to perform assigned duties.
• Prioritizes work load to meet production schedules.
• Recommends measures to improve production, equipment performance and quality of service.
• Suggests best practices to increase efficiency of department, shop, or crew.
• Determines and/or assists with analyzing and resolving work problems.
• Initiates and/or suggests plans to achieve work goals.
• Establishes, maintains, records and inspects materials and asset inventory.
• Monitor vendor activities and progress to ensure objectives are achieved for outsourced projects.
• Communicate as required to provide excellent customer service.
• Assist with the development and improvement of preventive maintenance programs and SOP’s.
• Execute a broad and fluid scope of responsibilities while adhering to SOP’s that minimize the risk for human error.
• Self-starter with the ability to learn from others thru mentorship and guidance.
• Team player with the drive to maintain a positive working environment.
QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Employment Opportunity Individual must be able to perform each of the aforementioned Essential Duties and Responsibilities satisfactorily with little or no supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE DESIRED: Universal CFC certification, Associates degree or Trade School/Military training with two to five years related experience in a high-rise and/or mission critical environment or equivalent. Mandatory: High School Education/GED.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as load balancing, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Have the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY: Must possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to risk of electrical shock, moving mechanical parts and heights up to 30ft. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions as well as very cold and uncomfortable heat while inside and out of the facility. The noise level in the work environment is at times moderately loud.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply
Repairing (Computer Systems)