To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Vaco - New Jersey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, located in New York City is adding a Junior Accountant to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Work directly with outside Auditors with requested documents
- Clear understanding of the organizations financial reporting system and its general ledger.
- Assist in reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis along with month-end accruals and prepaid schedules
- Creating and analyzing Royalty schedules, commission reports, financial activity, and reconciliations with accuracy.
- Analyze slow moving inventory as well as following up with warehouse discrepancy.
- Monthly Cutoff analysis to ensure proper period reporting
Requirements for the position include:
- Accounting Degree Required
- Minimum of 1 year related experience
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience with Infor software a plus
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with a excellent opportunity to grow with the company.