$20,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required qualifications and conditions for payment.
This is 36 hours per week position on night shift.
Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager, the Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is a member of the unit managerial team and assists the Nurse Manager in providing continuity of operational management and patient care management of a specified unit/service. The ANM is a Registered Nurse who has successfully completed the unit and department nursing competencies with a comprehensive understanding and competent skill level in patient care principles and evaluation of work performance in order to assure effective behavior in this leadership role.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Or
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing within one year of hire into position if BSN degree is not completed at time of hire.
* Required upon hire: Washington Registered Nurse License
* Required upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
* 2 years RN experience, with one year in the specialty.
* Nursing management experience.
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care