To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montgomery, AL
- Theodore Smith
- Phone: 3344092716
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
.Net Development Manager
TEKsystems, Inc • Montgomery, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Purpose of Position
The Development Supervisor will be responsible for leading and directing a team of developers in partnership with the business in order to complete company objectives.
- Partner with business resources and other IT resources to determine and understand company needs and objectives. Represent development teams professionally and personally to all partners.
- Plan, organize, prioritize, distribute and deliver team assignments based on business partnerships.
- Instruct, influence, engage and enable developers in order to achieve company, project, and team-related goals.
- Coach/mentor staff in all aspects of development.
- Track and monitor production systems for issue identification and prevention across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Maintain a productive staff via recruiting, training, reviewing job performance, providing growth opportunities and promoting a positive work environment for employees.
- Participate in/lead the evolution of company-level best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development.
- Use expertise and industry knowledge to influence decisions related to team and technical direction.
- Act as a liaison between technical and business teams, focusing on the big picture in regards to meeting business requirements.
- Handle HR-related tasks for team members.
Job Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related area of study. Experienced resume in field.
- Five or more years of experience performing software development, support and maintenance.
- Demonstrated leadership of team members and technical process.
- Ability to articulate and teach Object Oriented concepts and have experience with full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Competent communication skills, including clear and timely communication on business issues and assignments with peers, management and product owners.
- Experience leading effective meetings.
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend insurance-related topics and relate that knowledge to the development process.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.